TA Officer Vacancy 2023:- Territorial Army has released 19 Vacancy for Territorial Army Officers Post.The forms will be filled online.Male & Female both can apply.You can apply from All Over India.The last date to apply form is 21/11/2023, Selection will be on the basis of written exam,Preliminary Interview Board (PIB),SSB and Medical. complete details of the Vacancy, syllabus, Exam Date and Admit Card are given below.you can also download notification.
TA OFFICER VACANCY 2023
|TA Officer Vacancy 2023|
|Post Name||Territorial Army Officers|
|Form Apply Date||23/10/2023|
|Form Last Date||21/11/2023|
|Salary||Level-10,PayScale(56,100 – 1,77,500)|
Form Apply Date:-
Form Last Date:-
Graduation from a recognized University or Board. &
Gainfully Employed &
candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Note: Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible
|Age Count as on(21/11/2023)|
|TA Officer Vacancy 2023 Details|
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Centre Of Examination|
TA OFFICER SYLLABUS 2023
|TA Officer Selection Process|
2.Interview(By a Preliminery Interview Board)
|Written Exam Syllabus|
|Paper||Subject||Time Allotted||Numbers ofQuestions||Marks|
|In One Session||Part – 1 Reasoning||2 hrs||25||25|
|Part – 2 ElementaryMathematics||25||25|
|Part – 3 GeneralKnowledge||25||25|
|Part – 4 English||25||25|
1. Objective type multiple choice Questions.
2. CBT(Online) Based Exam.
3. Graduate Level Exam
4. Use Blue or Black ball point Pen only
5. .33% Negative marking for wrong answers
Part – 1. Reasoning. The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
Part – 2. Elementary Mathematics.
- Number System – natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- Unitary Time and distance, time and work, percentages,
application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Elementary Number Theory. Division algorithm, prime and composite Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables
- Algebra. Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- Trigonometry. Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and HaryanaJobs.in
- Geometry. Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on
- Properties of angles at a
- Sides and angles of a
- Congruency of
- Concurrence of medians and
- Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and
- Circle and its properties, including tangents and
- Mensuration. Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of
- Statistics. Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, Measures of central tendency.
Part – 3. General Knowledge. General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
Part – 4. English. The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman – like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
|Candidate Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Vacancy Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Form Download Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Link||Click Here|