SSC Phase 11 Vacancy 2023:- SSC has released 5369 Vacancy to the Group C & Group D Post. The forms will be filled online. Male & Female both can apply.You can apply from All Over India. The last date to apply form is 27/03/2023, Selection will be on the basis of written exam and Skill/Typing Test (If applicable).complete details of the Vacancy, syllabus, Exam Date and Admit Card are given below.you can also download notification.
SSC PHASE 11 VACANCY 2023
|SSC Phase 11 Vacancy 2023|
|Post Name/Category||Group C & Group D|
|Form Apply Date||06/03/2023|
|Form Last Date||27/03/2023|
|Salary||Level-1,Level-2,Level-3,Level-4,Level-5,Level-6 & Level-7|
|SSC Phase 11 Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Groupc & Group D||5369|
|Form Apply Date:-||06/03/2023|
|Form Last Date:-||27/03/2023|
Essential:- Matriculation(10th) or equivalent/ 12th Class pass or equivalent / Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board with depend on post
|Age Count as on(01/01/2023)|
|Centre Of Examination|
|All Over India|
SSC PHASE 11 SYLLABUS 2023
|SSC Phase 10 Selection Process|
2. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, will be conducted (If applicable).
|Written Exam Syllabus|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4.||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
1. There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels
2. Objective type multiple choice Questions.
3. Computer Based Examination
4. 10th Level / 12th Level/ Graduation Level Exam
5. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
6. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, will be conducted(If applicable).
7. Qualifying marks UR : 35% OBC/ EWS : 30% Other categories : 25%
8. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.But English Subject Question’s Will Be In Only English
Syllabus for Computer Based Examination:-
General Intelligence:: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the general awareness of the environment and its application to the society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Quantitative Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
English Language: Candidates understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
|Candidate Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|
|Vacancy Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|SSC Phase 11 Post Detail Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Link||Click Here|