Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Syllabus 2022:- Indian Airforce has released 3500 Vacancy to the Post of Airmen in Group X and Group Y intake 01/2022.The forms will be filled Online. Only Unmarried Male can apply.You can apply from All Over India.The last date to apply form is 05/07/2022, Selection will be on the basis of written exam, Physical Test(PFT), Adaptability Test- I,Adaptability Test- 2 and Medical.complete details of the Vacancy, syllabus, Exam Date and Admit Card are given below.you can also download notification.
INDIAN AIRFORCE AGNIVEER VAYU SYLLABUS 2022
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Vacancy 2022|
|Form Apply Date||24/06/2022|
|Form Last Date||05/07/2022|
|Salary||(First Year 30,000,Second Year 33,000,Third Year 36,500,Fourth Year,40,000)+Allowances|
Form Apply Date:-
Form Last Date:-
(a) Science Subjects :-
(b) Other than Science Subjects:-
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Selection Process|
3. Adaptability Test- I and Adaptability Test- 2
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Written Exam Pattern|
|Group||Subject||No Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Other Then Science||Reasoning&General Awareness||30||30||45minutes|
|Science & Other Then Science||Math||25||25||85minutes|
|Reasoning& General Awareness||30||30|
1. Objective type multiple choice Questions.
2. Online Computer Base Exam.
3. 12th Level Exam
4. .25 Negative marking for wrong answers
5. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.But English Subject Question’s Will Be In Only English.
1. Physical World and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
10. Oscillations and Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
15. Electro Magnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
1. Sets , Relations and Functions
2. Trigonometric Functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
4. Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
5. Linear Inequalities
6. Permutations and Combinations
7. Binomial Theorem
8. Sequences and Series
9. Straight Lines and family of lines
10. Circles and family of Circles
11. Conic Sections
12. Three-dimensional Geometry
13. Matrices and Determinants
14. Limit and Continuity
16. Application of Derivatives
17. Indefinite Integrals
18. Definite Integrals
19. Application of Integrals
20. Differential Equations
21. Differential Equations
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
1. Numerical series.
2. Distance and Direction sense Test.
3. Mathematical Operations
4. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
5. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
6. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
7. Human relation.
8. Coding & Decoding
9. Odd man out.
10. Mutual relation problems.
11. Tallest, youngest relations.
12. Dictionary woods.
14. Non- Verbal reasoning.
15. Number coding.
16. Number Puzzle.
1. Ratio and Proportion.
3. LCM & HCF.
4. Profit and Loss.
5. Time, Distance and Speed.
7. Simplifications of Numbers.
9. Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
10. Surface Area and volume of Cuboids,
Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
12. Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
1. General Science
4. Current Event
6. Basic Computer Operations
(i) A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension.
The questions will be set
1. To judge understanding of the passage
2. To draw inference
3. To judge understanding of vocabulary
1. Subject- Verb concord
2. Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
3. Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses.
4. Transformation of sentences Compound, Complex, Simple,
Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative
1. Formation of Words- Nouns from Verbs and Adjectives, Adjectives
from Nouns and Verbs, Adverbs from Adjectives, etc.
3. The Preposition
4. Nouns and Pronouns
5. The Adjectives
6. The Adverb
7. The Conjunction
8. The modals
9. Clauses- Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and
time and Relative Clauses.
1. Synonyms and Synonyms in context
2. Antonyms and Antonyms in context
3. One word substitution
4. Spelling pitfalls
5. Simple Idioms/ Phrases
6. Words often confused/ Selecting the correct word fitting in a
(v) Narration (Direct and Indirect)
1. Commands and requests
2. Statements (Various tenses)
3. Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
(vi) Voice (Active and Passive)
1. Changes required under each tense
2. Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(a) The Preposition
(b) Modal Auxiliaries
|Physical Fitness Test(PFT)|
|Height||Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms|
|Weight||Weight should be proportionate to height and age|
|Chest||Minimum range of expansion: 5 cms.|
Adaptability Test- I. All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- II. All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life
|Candidate Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Vacancy Link||Click Here|
|Offline Apply Link||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus PDF||Physics |Math| English | RAGA|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Link||Click Here|