Army Air Defence Centre Vacancy 2022:- Army Air Defence Centre has released 13 Vacancy to the Post of Cook, LDC, MTS and Washerman.The forms will be filled offline. Male & Female both can apply.You can apply from All Over India. The last date to apply form is 23/12/2022, Selection will be on the basis of written exam and Aptitude/Skill/Typing test.complete details of the Vacancy, syllabus, Exam Date and Admit Card are given below. You Can Also Download Notification.
ARMY AIR DEFENCE CENTRE VACANCY 2022
|Army Air Defence Vacancy 2022|
|Department||Army Air Defence Centre|
|Post Name||Cook, LDC, MTS and Washerman|
|Form Apply Date||03/12/2022|
|Form Last Date||23/12/2022|
|Written Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Typing Date||Update Soon|
1. Cook and LDC: Level – 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
2. MTS & Washerman: Level – 1 (Rs. 18000 – 56900)
|Form Apply Date:-||03/12/2022|
|Form Last Date:-||23/12/2022|
|Army Air Defence Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Cook,||1. Matriculation(10th) or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
2. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade
1. 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
2. Should pass typing test with minimum speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.(corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
1. Matriculation(10th) or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
2. Desirable-Conversant with duties of respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade
|Washerman,||1. Matriculation(10th) or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
2. Must be able to the wash military / Civilian cloths thoroughly well
|Age Count as on(23/12/2022)|
|1. Documents duly self attested :-|
|2. Send the form by ordinary post, Registered Post or speed post only|
3. 10th Class/Equivalent certificate with marksheet from a recognized University or
12th class Certificate with marksheet from any recognized Board for candidates applying for the post of LDC.
|4. Cast Certificate(SC/ST/OBC) (Self Attested)|
|5. EWS Certificate (Self Attested)|
|6. Experience Certificate(If any) applicable for the post applied for|
|7. Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer|
|8. Army Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen candidates only).|
|9. Domicile/Permanent Residence Certificate (Self Attested)|
|10. Two passport size photographs self-attested at the front, one photo to be pasted in the application form and another to be pasted on the call letter to be issued|
|11. One self-addressed envelope duly affixed with postal stamp of Rs 25/-|
|12. Write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……….. .Outer Envelop In Capital Letter.|
|Form Sending Address|
Army AD Centre,
PIN – 761052”.
ARMY AIR DEFENCE CENTRE SYLLABUS 2022
|Army Air Defence Centre Selection Process|
|1. Written Exam|
|2. Aptitude/Skill/Typing test|
|4. Final Selection|
|Written Exam Syllabus|
|1.||General Awareness/General Knowledge||50||50||2Hours|
1. Objective type multiple choice Questions.
2. OMR Based Exam.
3. 10th and 12th Level Exam
4. Use Blue or Black ball point Pen only
5. No Negative marking for wrong answers
6. Qualifying marks 35% for General Category/EWS and 33% for SC/ST/OBC
7. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.But English Subject Question’s Will Be In Only English
|Candidate Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Vacancy Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Short Notice Link||Click Here|
|Full Notification Link||Click Here|
|Form Download Link||Click Here|
|Physical Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|
|Written Exam Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Link||Click Here|